Assistant Director of Sports Medicine
The position provides the provision of athletic training services for 16 intercollegiate sports and spirit squads. Assists the Associate Directors of Sports Medicine and the Assistant Director of Athletics for Sports Medicine in providing prevention, care, and rehabilitation of athletic injuries for student athlete.
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, public relations, interpersonal, customer service.
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others; commitment to working with multi-cultural populations.
- Ability to work extended daily hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) from a regionally accredited institution.
- Experience in working with sports (both men & women's) College student-athletes preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,208 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public Research University