Head Coach Men's Soccer
- Ensure adherence with established institutional compliance rules, policies, and procedures as well as ethical standards of behavior.
- Ensure satisfactory academic performance of student-athletes.
- Ensure the physical, emotional, and social welfare of student-athletes, including issues related to gender, ethnic diversity, and sexual orientation.
- Effectively manage the program's budget and staff; coordinate support services and appropriate public relations and promotional activities necessary for program success.
- Manage the operations of sports camps and/or clinics, if applicable.
- Manage all department fund-raising and booster events in accordance with NAIA, RRAC, and institutional rules, policies, and procedures. Learn, understand, and adhere to all NAIA guidelines and maintain up-to-date roster, squad lists, and other information.
- Participate in long-range planning and assessment, attend all departmental training sessions and meetings, and read and comply with all departmental policy manuals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of computers including databases.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a commitment to student learning and success, as well as a dedication to growth, development, innovation, and improvement.
- Must possess commitment and capabilities to abide by NAIA and Conference rules.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,497 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic University
Professional Basketball Team