Assistant Coach Swimming
The Assistant Coach Swimming is responsible for teaching athletic skills, strategies and techniques in the sport and mentor the student athletes by utilizing coaching methodologies in a competitive sport environment and fostering academic achievement of the student.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
- Develops the student athlete's skills and performance during sports competition on the Division 1 level by teaching athletes new strategies and techniques
- Identifies and recruits student athletes who are qualified to compete academically and athletically at the Division 1 level by analyzing and evaluating the skill level of potential recruits
- Functions as a mentor and liaison with the Athletic Academic Office by working with assigned student athletes to assure proper academic progress is achieved according to the University Conference and NCAA guidelines
- Assists with daily operations and management by preparing and maintaining proper documentation on NCAA related matters to ensure compliance on issues such as recruiting, official visits and practice schedules.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,497 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
TX ‧ Private University
Private Christian University