Head Coach- Regional Campus Athletic Program
The head coach will provide leadership for men's, women's, and/or combined sports programs at Kent State regional campus. Administer and promote programs within the university's mission, including recruiting student-athletes. Reports to Director, Regional Campus Athletic Program or designated supervisor.
Duties/essential functions may include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Provide leadership for the combined programs; utilize coaching strategies and teaching methods to develop student-athletes' skill and teamwork; analyze teams' performance and adjust strategies as needed.
- Oversee recruitment of student-athletes.
- Enforce policies and procedures for student-athletes and assistant coaches.
- Analyze equipment needs; assist with fundraising activities to subsidize athletic program.
- Develop strategies to foster athletic and academic progress of student-athletes.
- May perform public relations activities to promote the program.
- Submit scores and statistics to media and United States Collegiate Athletic Association (USCAA).
- Supervise student-athletes and assistant coaches.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,180 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (IL)
Private Catholic University