Men's Basketball Head Coaching Position
Responsible for all facets of the men's intercollegiate basketball program; including but not limited to recruiting, training and conditioning of student-athletes, scheduling of games, game preparations, practices, strategic planning, academic progress and other aspects necessary for the operation of an intercollegiate men's basketball program.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of current men's basketball techniques and strategies, as well as planning and implementing practices, game plans, and player development.
- Ability to motivate student-athletes
- Skilled in planning and organizing aspects needed to build, implement, and conduct a successful intercollegiate men's basketball program; including graduating student-athletes and providing opportunities for their personal development.
- Skilled in oral and written communication.
- Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited university or college is required, a Master's Degree preferred.
- Previous successful men's basketball coaching experience required, previous successful intercollegiate men's basketball coaching experience at the NCAA Division I or II preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,211 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic University