Head Cheerleading Coach
Reporting directly to the Director of Student Life, provides skilled leadership and mature supervision for the Cheerleaders and Mascots.
Typical Duties/Job Duties
- Coordinate recruitment and member selection process for both cheerleader team and mascot team
- Organize and supervise team practices
- Develop fitness and safety programs to minimize accidents and injuries to team members
- Accompany team members to out-of-town games and provide adult supervision and oversight during the trip
- Maintain team inventory and compile team inventory reports;
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to accurately perform basic mathematical calculations; Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks in an accurate and timely manner; Ability to inventory and manage program assets;
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends;
- Must qualify as an approved driver for the university; Valid Texas Driver's License and a driving record acceptable to the University's insurance company is required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Director (MN)