Head Cheerleading Coach
The primary tasks are to organize, recruit and develop successful Cheerleading in concert with the academic mission of the university.
- Develop and conduct organized practices including stunting, jumping, tumbling and dance.
- Participate in Football events and other sporting events on occasion
- Develop and maintain program budget
- Coordinate fundraising opportunities for the program, if appropriate
- Develop positive rapport with athletics staff, as well as SU community
- Ensure compliance with AACCA safety rules and regulations in all practices and events
- Maintain current safety certification with AACCA
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,564 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private College, MA
Private University (PA)
Private University, NJ