Men's Assistant Soccer Coach
The Assistant Coach (Men's Soccer) provides assistance to the head coach with all areas of team administration and management, including practice sessions, conditioning workouts, monitoring of student-athletes academic progress, and evaluation and recruiting of prospective student-athletes for the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coaches at the direction of the head coaches provides instruction, demonstration and teaching the sport's dynamics to student-athletes to ensure maximum potential of individuals and the team as a whole.
- Recruits and scouts prospective student-athletes from high school, junior and community colleges.
- Makes recommendations to the head coaches regarding potential of student-athletes.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining a comprehensive public relations program.
- Assist in managing the operations of sport camps and/or clinics.
- Assist in managing all department fund-raising and booster events in accordance with NCAA, Lone Star Conference, and institutional rules, policies, and procedures.
- Establishes and ensures communication and enforcement of rules and regulations concerning student-athlete conduct, appearance, road games, punctuality and other areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Education - Bachelor's degree.
- Experience - Three years previous high school, collegiate or higher level coaching and playing experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public University, TX