Head Swim Coach
We are seeking an enthusiastic, driven individual with the right aptitude and experience to recruit students for our swimming program. The individual in this role will also be responsible for motivating, and supporting student athletes, and creating a strong team performance and culture. Competitive applicants should have proven success in both coaching and recruiting in the sport of swimming, and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Two years of coaching or related athletic experience, OR two plus years competing in swimming at collegiate level.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the sport of swimming.
- Current certification in first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), and automatic external defibrillator (AED) use or ability to obtain certifications upon hire.
- Valid driver's license.
- Master's Degree in a related field.
- More than two years of coaching or related athletic experience, which include program development and collegiate coaching.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and coach student-athletes.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,564 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
DC ‧ Private College