Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
The Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for Men's Basketball designs and implements the strength and conditioning program; conducts and monitors the strength and conditioning program; assists with rehabilitation of injured athletes; manages the strength and conditioning facility and assists the players and the team as needed.
- Maintain a safe and effective training program with a focus on the health and performance of the student-athlete.
- Oversee a staff of four full-time strength coaches and interns.
- Collaborate with the Sports Nutrition department in program implementation.
- Collaborate with the Sport Science department for monitoring, technology, and research.
- Assist with game day management; Implement all warm-up routines and methods for games and competition, including practices.
- Instruct student-athletes on effective, proper and safe strength and conditioning techniques and use of equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by the Associate AD for Health and Performance and Head Coach.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,211 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Track & Field Facility
Horse Racing Complex