Assistant Coach,Women's Volleyball
The primary and most important responsibility of a coach is instructing student-athletes. Reporting to the Head Women's Volleyball Coach (Head Coach), the individual serving in this position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Performs planning, organization and execution for coaching (instruction, education etc.) duties as described and assigned by the Head Coach for all meetings, practice sessions and competitions.
- Evaluation of opponents and the development of a game plan for student-athlete instruction in accordance with position/positions assignment as prescribed by the Head Coach.
- Attend all staff meetings as scheduled by the Head Coach.
- Assist in the development of team rules and policies.
- Responsible for supervision, instruction and direction of student-athletes as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Support and work cooperatively with Sports Medicine/Athletic Training, Strength and Conditioning, Equipment, Student Development, Life Skills, NCAA Compliance, Media Relations etc. areas in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Assist with administrative functions of the Women's Volleyball program as directed by the Head Coach.
- Perform duties with professional conduct, being fiscally responsible and with a commitment to student-athlete well-being.
- Nights, weekends, holidays and extended hours work schedule, and travel are required in the performance of duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime