Assistant Men's Lacrosse Coach
This position will work under the general supervision of the Head Men's Lacrosse coach who outlines broad program goals and objectives.
The Assistant Coach essential duties and responsibilities are:
- Managing the budget for the program with the Head Coach.
- Prepares and finalizes travel arrangements for the program according to departmental policies and guidelines.
- Assists in making assignments and providing supervision and direction to the team manager and volunteer assistant coaches.
- Assists in organizing and conducting practice sessions and recruitment of student-athletes.
- Assists in scheduling of scrimmages and contests (conference and non-conference).
- Furnishes team roster to the administrative assistant, compliance director and sports communications director for eligibility, administrative and promotions when directed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,180 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private College, DC
DC ‧ Private College