Assist. Women's Soccer Coach
The assistant coach is responsible for coaching and assisting with the coordination and operation of the women's soccer program. Assists with recruiting quality student-athletes and maintaining compliance with NCAA, ASUN, and university rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Coaching experience (collegiate/club) is preferred.
- NCAA collegiate soccer coaching/playing experience is preferred.
- Experience training at the collegiate level is preferred.
- Experience training goalkeepers and knowledge of Atlantic Sun Conference (ASUN) preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,540 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
DC ‧ Private College