Assistant Coach-Women's Tennis
We are seeking an Assistant Coach - Women's Tennis for Athletics. Under the direct supervision of the Head Coach, the Assistant Coach will be responsible for working with all facets of the tennis program.
- Bachelor's degree and knowledge of NCAA regulations relative to proper rules and competition in the sport of tennis.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules, good organization skills and strong communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the technical and tactical game of tennis, advanced knowledge of the NCAA rules and the rules that pertain to tennis.
- Ability to practice with the current student-athletes.
- 2 years of collegiate coaching experience, tournament operations experience.
- Knowledge of USTA and ITF tournaments, experience using Universal Tennis Rating, Tennis recruiting and PlaySight.
- Competitive playing background at the collegiate level or higher.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,211 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
State University - NJ
Private Roman Catholic University