The job is responsible for plan, organize, and develop eSports programming and activities. Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the gaming facility. To promote the academic progress and graduation of student-athletes. monitor student performance and social development and make referrals to appropriate resources. Report any known violations or concerns to the administration.
- Strong organizational skills and a proven ability to work collaboratively across departments and disciplines.
- Proven integrity, leadership, and a thorough knowledge of competitive gaming are required.
- Valid driver's license.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant work experience is required. Proven successful coaching
- 2-3 years' experience preferred, preferably at the collegiate level or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III rules and regulations preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private College - MD