Assistant Pole Vault Coach
This role is in charge of forming a competitive pole vault team as part of the cross-country/track & field program. This position will be in charge of coaching, recruiting, training, overseeing, and retaining student-athletes that compete in the pole vault.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, Master's degree preferred.
- College pole vault experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to oversee the conditioning of all pole vault athletes.
- Extensive knowledge of all rules and requirements for pole vault.
- Working knowledge of NAIA rules and regulations and Microsoft Suites.
- AED/CPR/First Aid certification preferred.
- Valid Driver's License/State ID preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,211 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Junior Ice Hockey Team
Private Catholic University