Assistant Wrestling Coach
Assists the head coach in all facets of the wrestling program to ensure a quality program and a successful Division I team. Recruiting student-athletes to reach their full potential both on and off the mat, recruitment coordination, and community relations.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience as a competitor and coach at the college or international level.
- Knowledge of and commitment to NCAA rules.
- Valid driver's license.
- Driver eligibility under the University's Driving and Motor Vehicle Policy.
- Progressively responsible experience in practice and game day coaching, recruiting, fundraising and camps/clinics.
- Prior experience coaching wrestling at the high school or collegiate or equivalent level.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,497 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University - OH
OH ‧ Public University