Assistant Baseball Coach- Pitching
The Director of Athletics is responsible for overseeing an enthusiastic, growing baseball program at the university. The position is also responsible for recruiting, supervising, and coaching student athletes under the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) guidelines and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Good communication skills, organized, and able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences, including students, parents, faculty, staff, alumni, administration, and the community-at-large.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/assignments concurrently and be very results-oriented.
- Highly motivated and works well both independently and in a team environment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,540 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Liberal Arts College
Sports Director (MN)