Asst. Basketball Coach
The Women's Basketball Assistant Coach and Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for assisting the head coach with recruiting and player development. The position also includes developing training drills and identifying prospective student-athletes from throughout the country.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2-3 years coaching and recruiting coordinating experience, preferably at a Division I program.
- Collegiate playing experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of recruiting practices and understanding of Conference and NCAA regulations.
- Previous experience with budgeting procedures and strong communication and management skills.
- Must be available to travel and work evenings and weekends.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,540 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Liberal Arts College (MA)
MA ‧ Private College
Sports & Entertainment