Head Men's Golf Coach
The Head Coach is in charge of overseeing all aspects of a competitive Division III program. This also includes scheduling, budgeting, travel coordination, game day staff management, equipment management, recruiting and retaining student-athletes, camp operations, and fundraising.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous coaching/instruction or college playing experience required.
- CPR/First Aid certification required and may be obtained on the job.
- Valid Driver’s License (Must have had a valid driver’s license for at least 2 years).
- Pass university internal driver’s certification training.
- Master’s degree.
- Intercollegiate coaching experience.
- Experience with coaching software (i.e. Hudl, Synergy, Front Rush, Arms, etc.).
- Consideration given to professional memberships and committee work.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that will include evenings and weekends.
- Team travel that can include local, regional and national travel.
- Recruiting travel that can include local, regional and national travel.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,211 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Christian University
Collegiate Sports (CA)
Private University, CA
Private Roman Catholic UNiversity