Assistant Men's Rowing Coach
An assistant coach of men's rowing is needed for the 2017-18 season. This position will assist the head coach of rowing in all phases of the program. Responsibilities include coaching and teaching (75% of expected effort) and recruiting (25% of effort).
- Assist with and provide on water instruction during practices and competition.
- Provide video analysis for game and practice sessions.
- As a teaching fellow, assist physical education faculty members with classroom interaction.
- Assist with both on campus and off campus recruiting efforts.
- Coordinate campus recruiting visits for prospective student-athletes.
- Provide academic support and monitor academic progress for student-athletes.
- Provide additional support for contest management as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (CT)
Private College, MA
Private University (PA)
Private University, NJ