Softball Head Coach
The Softball Head Coach is responsible for the organization, administration, coaching, and supervision of the softball program. This is a full-time, academic term appointment. The head coach must have a thorough understanding of and accountability for NCAA and WIAC rules and regulations.
- Develop and oversee the Softball program, including all administrative operations, team travel, ordering equipment and apparel, budget planning and management
- Organize, supervise, coordinate, and evaluate practice sessions with proper attention to player’s physical and mental well-being.
- Delegate authority and provide guidance to assistant coaches.
- Prepare athletes to demonstrate university-level performance during competitive events.
- Provide supervision and care of supplies and equipment.
- Strengthen reputation within conference and athletic affiliation through competitive record and professional leadership.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,540 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Director (MN)