Men's & Women's Cross Country/Indoor & Track & Field Assist Coaching Position
Assist the head coach with day-to-day operations of the cross country/track & field programs. Organize and pursue administrative strategies pertaining to the recruitment of student-athletes. Recruit prospective students to the university. Assisted the head coach during non-traditional practices.
- 1-3 years of related experience and a Bachelor's degree in Education, Liberal Studies, Business or a related field.
- Previous college coaching experience and a strong knowledge of the rules and regulations of NCAA cross country and track & field.
- Exceptional problem solving, planning, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills with sensitivity to a diverse population.
- Detail oriented and have excellent customer service, prioritization, follow through, time management, and oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible and possess the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Experience instructing and coaching jumping and/or sprinting events is highly preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,211 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Roman Catholic University
Private University (NJ)