Assistant Coach - Softball
The position is responsible for the execution and effectiveness of the system of internal controls, which provides reasonable assurance that operations are effective and efficient, assets are safeguarded, financial information is reliable, and applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures are complied with.
- Assist head coach as requested.
- Promote the Softball team and patriot athletic programs within the university community.
- Recruit student-athletes.
- Plan and supervise practices and competition.
- Monitor student-athlete academic progress.
- Monitor NCAA and LSC compliance requirements.
- Travel with the student-athletes; Stay within budget.
- Operate mower and related power equipment needed to maintain athletic facilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,497 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public University (TX)