Assist. Head Coach - Women's Basketball
The Associate Head Coach works with student-athletes to improve their personal, leadership, and teamwork skills in a competitive intercollegiate setting. The job is responsible for initiating various aspects of the program, such as recruiting, scheduling opponents, scholarship and budget oversight, training, and coaching team members.
- Associates required, a Bachelor's degree is preferred in any field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years coaching experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of first aid and safety procedures to be followed.
- Knowledge of MCCAA, region XII and NJCAA regulations for the sport coached.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures and forms used as detailed in the Athletic Department handbook.
- Demonstrates professionalism and contributes to a positive work environment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,208 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
MI ‧ Research University
Private University (IL)