Assistant Women's Basketball Coach
This position is an assistant coach for a Division I program in the sport of women's basketball. The primary focus of this position will be placed on the assistant's use of independent judgment and discretion in the identification and recruitment of prospective student-athletes, as well as their awarding of athletics scholarships.
- Bachelor's degree (foreign equivalent or higher).
- 3 years of coaching and/or playing experience at the college level in the sport of basketball.
- In lieu of college level coaching experience, a combination of four (4) years of coaching experience at the high school, college, professional or national team level.
- Understanding of NCAA Compliance Rules (played a Division I, II or III sport, coached in collegiate athletics or as a staff member in a collegiate athletic program).
- Must have, keep and maintain the appropriate valid NYS Driver's License.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,211 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Roman Catholic University
Private University (NJ)