Assistant Men's Basketball Coach
The key area of responsibility for this position will be player development, or principles and skills. The job is to assist with recruitment, practice sessions, scheduling, and operations management. The qualified candidate will be dedicated to the academic, athletic, and personal development of student-athletes and have the ability to promote the attributes of the university and athletics.
- Assist in recuriting and retaining talented student athletes
- Assist in the development and execution of effective practice and competition plans, including pre-and post-season conditioning programs.
- Create a healthy culture of excellence and ethics through which young men can develop as people and athletes.
- Assist with scouting and game preparation, including video and statistical reviews.
- Demonstrate appropriate communication as it relates to internal and external constituents.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,208 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (IL)
Private Catholic University