Assistant Coach, Sailing
We are looking for someone ready to show the team what hard work looks like, eager to assimilate with the team and coaching staff and someone with the gumption and enthusiasm needed to push Stanford Sailing.
Your responsibilities include:
- Help plan and execute team practice sessions including on-water training sessions and workout supervision.
- Coaching team competition and practice sessions.
- Coordinate team travel logistics.
- Assist with hosting home regattas.
- Assist with student-athlete mentoring and monitoring.
- Develop and maintain database needs for alumni relations and recruiting
- Assist with the organization required for visiting teams, recruits and other activities and events.
- Assist with the organization and administration of camps and clinics.
- Manage equipment and apparel for team, staff and camps.
- Understand and apply NCAA, Pac-12, ICSA, and University regulations, standards and policies. Must pass the NCAA recruiting exam annually.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach or his designee.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,617 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime