Assistant Coach, Men's Lacrosse
The Assistant Men's Lacrosse Coach will provide coaching expertise, leadership, management, and administration of all aspects of a competitive NCAA program, resulting in a positive and beneficial intercollegiate experience for student-athletes. The successful candidate will place the highest priority on academic integrity and a commitment to student-athlete success.
What is needed:
- Bachelors degree required.
- Excellence with interpersonal communications (written and oral) skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment is necessary.
- Ideal candidate will have excellent leadership and mentoring skills.
- Unwavering commitment to academic integrity, inclusion, diversity, gender equity, student-athlete welfare and knowledge of NCAA and Title IX compliance.
- Valid drivers license and acceptable driving record
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,257 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Liberal Arts College
Private Roman Catholic University