Assist. Coach 2 - Tennis Program
The Part-Time Assistant Coach is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the NCAA Division I Women's and Men's Tennis programs. The successful candidate must develop positive relationships with faculty, staff, students, media, alumni, and boosters.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training with a college-level program preferred.
- May need to maintain NCAA certified recruiter status preferred.
- May need to maintain CPR/AED and First Aid certification preferred.
- 2 - 4 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with athletic participants.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 798 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (CA)
University - CA
Community College District