Assistant Coach Men's & Women's Tennis
This College seeks an Assistant Men's and Women's Tennis Coach to provide development, leadership and supervision of a comprehensive and competitive varsity tennis program.
- Work with Head Tennis Coach to coordinate the implementation of the College's inaugural tennis program to ensure compliance with institutional, conference and association rules and regulations.
- Coordinate and recruit prospective student-athletes through personal visits, telephone conversations, and mail solicitations.
- Plan, develop, and run organized practice sessions.
- Monitor student athletes academic progress and implement strategies to ensure academic and athletic success.
- Ensure the tennis program will be an integral part of the Integrated Educational Experience where learning takes place continuously, in and beyond the traditional classroom.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with fundraising
- Master's degree
- 3 or more years of coaching experience in Intercollegiate Athletics at the NAIA or NCAA level
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Minor League Baseball Team