Assistant Men's Lacrosse Coach
The Assistant Men's Lacrosse Coach is responsible for providing effective leadership for, and day-to-day management of, the lacrosse program. Provide training and guidance to foster skill development and teamwork among student-athletes, facilitate the integration of athletics into each student's educational experience, and initiate activities in support of the mission of Athletics & Recreation.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing and maintaining a standard of performance consistent with the College's goals of academic and athletic excellence.
- Providing instruction, mentoring, coaching, evaluation of, and guidance to student-athletes to allow them to develop their athletic skills and abilities to maximize potential.
- Supports, monitors and applies relevant rules and regulations developed by the Athletic Department Compliance Office, including the Code of Conduct and sportsmanship guidelines.
- Work with Admission personnel to develop and implement recruiting strategies and programs to identify and attract promising student-athletes.
- Manage the program within budgetary guidelines to avoid exceeding budgetary limits. Formulate and submit an annual budget request as necessary.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,890 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private College (PA)