Assistant Coach, Men's Soccer
The Men's Soccer Assistant Coach supports the Men's Soccer Head Coach in the administration of all aspects of the sport program including coaching, recruiting, contest scheduling, supervising sports personnel, budget management, student-athlete mentoring, and ensuring program compliance with NCAA, Conference, and University rules and regulations.
The Men's Soccer Assistant Coach will embrace and model a positive coaching philosophy and associated techniques; create and maintain a culture of respect and positive communication.
- Student-Athlete Management & Development
- Organization/Coordination of Yearly Evaluation.
- Team training and implementation of system, tactics, and ideas.
- Scouting - Scout schedule and power point presentation.
- NCAA Compliance and Risk Management.
- Game Day Management. Soccer Equipment Management.
- TOCA Machine Liaison.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations with demonstrated exemplary ethical conduct and conformance to NCAA rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Master's degree.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,893 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Basketball Team
Private University (CO)