Part-time Assistant Coach - Men's Golf
This University is actively seeking candidates for a part-time Assistant Coach for the men's golf program. The central focus for this position is to assist the Head Coach with the overall operations of the men's golf program, in accordance with University, Mid-South Conference, and NAIA regulations.
- Assisting in scouting and recruitment of student athletes.
- Assist in planning and coaching while overseeing team practices.
- Collaborate in skill development and conditioning.
- Monitor and track academic performance of student athletes.
- Assist during matches with strategy, film breakdown and cutups, event set up as well as general office duties.
- Assist in fundraising, summer camps, and community service activities.
- Emphasize integrity and educational welfare for student athletes.
- Bachelor's degree and four years related experience is required (equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Previous coaching or playing experience at high school or collegiate levels. Recruiting experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organization skills.
- Must have a criminal background check and three references.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,911 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University Gymnastics Program
University Cross Country Team