Head Coach, Men's and Women's Golf
This college, a small, co-educational, four-year, independent liberal arts college located in Painesville, OH, 30 miles east of Cleveland, invites applications for the full-time position of head coach, men’s & women’s golf. The coach is responsible for recruiting and organization of the College’s golf program.
- Organizes, in conjunction with the director of athletics, all aspects of the men’s and women’s golf program, including facility, competition, practice schedule and team operations.
- Acts as an ambassador of the College and conducts oneself in a positive manner and to heighten the awareness of the institution to all of its constituents.
- Works closely with the promotional and fundraising efforts of the athletic department.
- Makes budgetary suggestions regarding the proper operations and staffing of the areas of responsibility.
- Operates within the mission of the College and athletics department to ensure a full NCAA DII student-athlete experience.
- Builds successful relations with alumni.
- Other duties as assigned by the director of athletics.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,894 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (MO)