Head Rowing Coach
The Athletics Department seeks applications from a self-motivated, results-oriented individual with the knowledge, ability and interpersonal skills required to serve as Head Rowing Coach - a full-time, 12-month position, salary commensurate with qualifications and experience, including full University benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree (or international equivalent);
- Five (5) or more years successful intercollegiate or national/international/Olympic women's rowing team coaching experience and superior knowledge of the techniques and strategies of the sport of rowing;
- Demonstrated skills in administration, leadership, organization, training and coaching necessary to conduct a successful intercollegiate program;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as demonstrated through public speaking engagements, clinician experience, and/or use of effective and creative training/coaching techniques;
- Ability to work constructively and collaboratively in a diverse environment, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and ability to build trusting relationships.
- Working knowledge of and ability to Utilize basic office support software (word processing, email, presentation software and spreadsheets);.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 709 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
The University of Iowa
Private Catholic University