Head Coach- Soccer
The Head Women's Soccer Coach reports directly to the Assistant Director of Athletics and carries out all aspects of the Soccer program necessary to accomplish objectives of the sport within the guidelines of the Athletic Department, University, OVC, and NCAA.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for recruiting highly skilled student-athletes for the Soccer team.
- Responsible for adhering to the policies and regulations of the University, Department of Athletics, OVC and NCAA; responsible for the orientation of student-athletes and boosters to these guidelines.
- Oversee the conduct and discipline of student-athletes.
- Work with admissions and academic coordinator in the enrollment of student-athletes.
- Assist in fundraising in both Soccer and with major fund raisers in the Athletic Department, in consultation with the Office of Advancement and the Athletic Director.
- Counsel the student-athlete in sport participation, personal development, and athletics.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to evaluate and recruit highly skilled student-athletes.
- Ability to effectively analyze and teach the fundamental skills and strategies of the sport.
- Ability to maintain files accurately, in paper and in software programs.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively supervise personnel and complete all associated personnel actions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to prepare and maintain accurate records and reports in a timely manner, particularly regarding athletic budget, eligibility, compliance and travel documentation.
- Ability to achieve certification to drive student-athletes to team athletic events.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 720 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime