Head Coaching Position - Men's Tennis
The Head Coach is responsible for implementing, managing and overseeing all aspects of the men's tennis program. The Head Coach provides leadership, direction, and guidance for the entire program.
- Be available to the surrounding communities and feeder high schools to contribute to public relations in a supportive manner.
- Formulate goals and behavioral objectives for sport season.
- Remain abreast of current information and innovative ideas and techniques by attending clinics and workshops, and through professional reading.
- Implement and support departmental and institutional policies and regulations.
- Demonstrate professionalism in all dealings with student-athletes, parents, staff members, administration, media and the public.
- Demonstrate a real commitment to the success of student-athletes.
- Oversees the recruitment of all potential players inside of the program.
- Develop and maintain record keeping system for respective sport and affiliated programs.
- Perform affiliated duties assigned, as deemed appropriate by the Director of Athletics, in addition to the delineated responsibilities.
- Represent the college in national and regional coaching associations and organizations affiliated with the program.
- Two years head coaching experience at an institution of higher learning.
- Evidence of organizational abilities to conduct athletic related clinics and workshops.
- Experience in student enrollment related processes, including recruiting, admissions and financial aid procedures.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 720 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
The University of Iowa
Private Catholic University