Assistant Coach Position - Swimming and Diving
Under general direction from the Head Coach, the Assistant Coach oversees specific aspects of the sports program and helps develop strategies for developing and maintaining the sports program.
- Bachelor's degree in physical education, kinesiology, human performance or equivalent program and / or equivalent experience / training with a college-level swimming and diving program.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with athletic participants, staff, and parents of student athletes.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making; be an effective problem solver.
- Proven ability to teach specified sport to individuals and the team as a whole. Personal experience with specified sport.
- Superior organizational skills required in order to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, verbal/written/social media, are vital in dealing with our players and staff, as well as within the larger department, alumni, and recruits and their families.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 710 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (MD)