Assistant Athletic Trainer - NCAA
The Assistant Athletic Trainer is responsible for assisting the Head Athletic Training in developing, coordinating and administering a comprehensive preventative and rehabilitative healthcare program for student-athletes.
- Maintain and coordinate a comprehensive sports medicine program.
- Work collectively and cooperatively with the Head Athletic Trainer.
- Perform professional and administrative services essential for the success of the program.
- Supervise student athletic trainers and potentially serve as a preceptor for the academic department.
- Work under the supervision of team physician.
- Provide athletic coverage during practices and home/away contests.
- Evaluate and diagnose injuries sustained by student-athletes.
- Assist in administering physical examinations.
- Maintain medical records on all athletes.
- Track student-athlete injuries and treatments using injury-tracking software.
- Design and implement both preventative and rehabilitative programs for student athletes.
- Communicate effectively with coaches.
- Act as liaison between student-athletes and their parents to insurance companies and doctor's offices; refer and schedule doctor's appointments when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,174 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (IL)
American Professional Soccer Club