This is a part-time, non-exempt 10-month position. This is an outstanding opportunity for a person with a high degree of integrity and a deep commitment to the value of a single sex independent school education.
- Provide athletic training services for all students before, during and after practice times and all home games/contests.
- Work closely with the Athletic Director for game day operations.
- Establish a working relationship with the School's Health Services Department.
- Maintain a relationship with IAAM athletic trainers by attending league meetings when possible, communicating after games/contests as necessary.
- Maintain adequate medical records on all injuries, illnesses and rehabilitation procedures, using Magnus Software Program.
- In conjunction with the health services team, monitor annual physicals and other school health services requirements.
- Establish open communication with the Athletic Director regarding athletic training supply and equipment needs.
- Work with the safety team to develop comprehensive venues and condition specific emergency action plans.
- Adhere to and assist in enforcing all school policies and procedures.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be BOC certified and/or qualify for Maryland state athletic training licensure.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to think critically and make independent decisions regarding the assessment, treatment, rehabilitation and return to play decisions per state licensure guidelines.
- Thorough and detailed with injury tracking and documentation.
- Must have the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks with little or no supervision.
- Work is medium demand. Lifting 100 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects. Medium strength is required to position students for examination.
- Must be able to work in outdoor conditions.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,148 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Minor League Baseball
Minor League Baseball
Minor League Baseball Team
College in Massachusetts