You will get the opportunity to develop tangible skills in leadership, critical thinking, organization, and teamwork in a very cool outdoor environment. Iroquois Springs will help you grow and develop as you prepare for your future career. Learn so much more than at an uninspiring internship.
How can I learn these skills working with children?
Every day of the summer you will be leading a group of children from morning till night through all the fun activities camp has to offer. Throughout this time, you will need to think outside the box, be creative and connect with your campers making sure that they are having an amazing experience. A true chance to be a Difference Maker in the lives of other people all while having FUN yourself!
Iroquois Springs is looking for dynamic watersports instructors to teach waterskiing/wakeboarding to our campers. If you love watersports, why not teach what you love? Come join our team and work on our lake all summer!
· Lives in a cabin with a group of 10-13 children and with 2 co-counselors.
· Provides quality instruction in your specialized program area. -watersports
· Will provide age-specific activities that represent the age of the campers you are working with.
· To be a great role model to all campers you interact with in your program area.
· Will be creative and innovative in keeping your program area fresh and exciting.
If you are a fun, motivated, and selfless person looking to have the most amazing summer, then Iroquois Springs is looking for you. A summer at camp is truly special as you make strong connections with your campers and fellow staff, all whilst having fun outdoors as part of an incredible community! Come be a Difference Maker this summer!