Certified Athletic Trainer
To provide assessment, treatment, and rehabilitative care to students; educate the university community on injury prevention, rehabilitation, wellness, and other health-related issues; and to maintain the highest standards of care and integrity.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree.
- At least 2 years work-related experience
- Certified Athletic Trainer, NATA BOC Certification, excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience educating patients and the community in the area of sports injury prevention and care preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain relationships with a diverse group of people preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University - CA