Associate Athletic Trainer
An Associate Athletic Trainer is responsible for overall medical and health care for student athletes. It includes daily practice and game coverage, in season travel, and summer sports workout coverage. Comply with NCAA legislation and report any known violations of NCAA rules to the Compliance Office.
- Bachelors in Health/ Athletic Training required; Masters Degree in Sports Management or related field preferred.
- 2 years of progressively responsible, relevant collegiate or clinical athletic training experience.
- Equivalent years of experience as an intern or graduate assistant in athletic training field will also be accepted.
- Knowledge of NATABOC rules and regulations.
- CPR, AED, First Aid Certified required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,208 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
TN ‧ University
KY ‧ Private University