Head Athletics Trainer
The role of this job, in accordance with the University, Conference USA, and NCAA policies and philosophies, is to assist with the organization, management, and administration of the Athletic Training Program, as well as the supervision, treatment, and rehabilitation of the men's and women's intercollegiate sports programs.
- Provide athletic medicine services for team practices and competitions at home and on the road; primarily focusing in the sport of Women's Basketball.
- Provide prevention, treatment and rehabilitation for injuries to student athletes.
- Maintain medical records for all assigned student athletes.
- Design and implement pre-habilitation and post injury rehabilitation for the student-athletes.
- Manage athletic training services for all home and away practices and competitions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,208 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic University