Assistant Athletic Trainer - Athletic Trainer II
Assist with the day-to-day operation of the athletic training facility and equipment, including medical coverage for intercollegiate sports practices and competitions. Maintain a professional work environment with student-athletes, staff, and the campus community.
Duties and Responsbilities:
- Daily operation of athletic training facility and equipment, including providing medical coverage for intercollegiate sport practices and games.
- Communicate with coaches regarding status of injured athletes.
- Serve as first responder for assigned sport supervision and home events.
- Assist the Head Athletic Trainer with sport assignment and coverage schedules.
- Documenting injuries, complete injury reports, maintain medical records/files.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,257 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Intercollegiate Sports, CA