Operations Internship, Sporting Fields + Athletics - Summer 2021
- Act as an additional point of contact for all special events.
- Provide facility and operational support for MLS, MLS II, and Academy teams across their respective leagues.
- Responsible for helping with venue set up, breakdown, and maintenance.
- Plan, create, and execute special projects with Operations Coordinators & Manager.
- Various Kansas City sports and business site visits, and Q&A opportunities with industry leaders
- Major League Soccer gameday experiences
- Shadowing opportunities tailored to your career path
- Resume reviews
- Individualized unique project assignments
- Training and certification opportunities
- Experiences with a variety of different sports
- Must pay attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Able to react quickly.
- Be innovative and creative.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
High School Coaching
American Pro Soccer Club