Photography Post-Production Internship (2021-2022)
- Are able to commit to a full-time work schedule (M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., weekends, evenings and holidays as necessary) from approximately June 2021 through May/June 2022.
- Have a passion to work in the professional sports industry and are ready to make an impact on the NFL Team organization!
- Strong understanding of how to select the best images from a large body of work.
- Experience with and understanding of digital asset management workflows and metadata application.
- Portfolio reflects the skill set needed to edit, retouch and punch up photo selects.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high-energy environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism within a professional sports environment and in media work zones
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime