Stadium Operations Internship
Our Summer interns begin May 20 or when able to start when you are out of college for the Summer.
This is an unpaid internship. Applicants should pursue college credit from their college or university.
- Desire to learn and grow
- Willingness to be challenged and step outside of your comfort zone
- Energetic and excited about bringing the best show to Quincy
- Greet the visiting team upon their arrival at the stadium and direct them to the appropriate gate for entrance and where they can find restroom facilities, etc.
- Make sure each dugout has the appropriate amount of water and cups
- Assist in developing the Field of Dreams Schedule and explain the schedule and coordinate their gathering on-field before the game
- Helping with maintenance around the stadium
- After fulfilling the Pre-game responsibilities help set-up and participate in any in game and post game events
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,890 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Summer Baseball League