Youth Academy Intern
- Prior work experience in at least one business setting and one sports setting (preferred)
- Have interest in sports business and have earned/are currently pursuing an undergraduate/graduate degree in a related area of study
- Must have an available schedule that will allow the ability to work approximately 20-30 hours a week including nights, weekends & holidays during the period of September 20, 2021 - May 1, 2022.
- Must have an outgoing, friendly personality and excellent communication skills, strong initiative, and high level of energy.
- Must have good time management skills and present self in a professional manner with a passion for sports.
- Must have the ability to handle and coordinate large groups of people in a secure and sensitive area.
- Should have some experience working with kids, exhibiting an ability to be patient and understanding. (preferred)
- Should have prior baseball/softball experience with a strong understanding of the fundamentals. (preferred)
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,342 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic College